- As one of the most famous living artists, Peter Max is also a pop culture icon making him recognized and sought after by art collectors around the world!
- During our Peter Max exhibition, guests can receive up to 20 percent off of our gallery pricing on Max’s paintings and posters when you speak with Baterbys’ fine art sales associate, Alex.
- Max’s bold colors, uplifting images and artistic diversity have touched almost every phase of American culture and served as inspiration for generations.
- Max’s bright Pop Art style has been turning heads since his 1965 cover photo for LIFE Magazine.
- Max was commissioned by the U.S. Postal Service to create the first 40 cent stamp. Additionally, his artwork entitled “Preserve the Environment” was used for the first 10 cent U.S. postage stamp.
- You will have the chance to see the original painting from the 2003 Grammy Awards in person at Baterbys Art Gallery. Not only will you have the chance to see this historically significant painting but it will also be available for purchase at a special price during this exhibition.
- Peter Max has painted for six U.S. Presidents and his art is on display in Presidential Libraries and in U.S. Embassies.
- Max has painted our Lady Liberty annually since America’s Bicentennial and in 2000 a collage of generic viagra 50mg.
- Whether you are a longtime collector of Peter Max’s artwork or you have never seen his art in person, we are certain you will fall in love with his bright colors and uplifting subject matters!
- At Baterbys, we carry over 100 of Peter Max’s most unique and famous art works; all of which are available at our gallery during this exciting event.
The exhibition will begin September 12, 2016 and will be displayed through October 14, 2016 on Mon-Fri 10am-5pm. The opening celebration will be on Friday, September 16th from 6pm-8pm and will feature fun and educational seminars of Peter Max and his art as well as light snacks and beverages and a raffle for a FREE framed artwork.
For more details visit the event page and follow us on social media for instant exhibition updates.